Our Mission Statement:
The Foundation for Tigard-Tualatin Schools supports, and advocates for, all schools in our district through fundraising, creating learning opportunities, and building partnerships within the community. By aligning ourselves with the mission of our schools, we will raise awareness about the impact that strong schools have on our students and our community.
What We Do
We raise money to Boost Student Success at all 15 schools in the Tigard Tualatin School District. Foundation dollars pay for part-time licensed teachers and instructional assistants; reading, math and science programs; technology, arts and supplies that make a difference for kids. We grant money to teachers to pay for innovative programs. We hold SEED academic enrichment classes for all students. And we grant scholarships to our best and brightest as they take off for college.
How We Help
- Granting thousands of dollars to each school every year to spend on their greatest needs.(Foundation School Grants)
- Giving Innovative Grant money to teachers who are teaching our kids in new and exciting ways.(Innovative Grants)
- Granting money for the visual and performing arts. (Art in the Burbs Grants)
- Granting more than $13,000 in scholarships to the district’s graduating seniors.
- Providing academically challenging enrichment classes – our SEED program – to 3-12 graders in our district. Classes emphasize inquiry-based learning in the areas of science, mathematics, humanities and the arts.
Margie Greene – Executive Director
Board of Directors
Pam Leavitt – President
Tristan Irving – Vice President
Jessica Hughes- Secretary
Tanner Johnson – Treasurer
Program & Event Chairs
Annual Fund Drive & Phone Outreach: Margie Greene
Art In The Burbs: Christina Brauer
Tee Up Fore Schools Golf Tournament: OPEN
Innovative Teaching Grants: Becky Chamseddine
Scholarships: Tanner Johnson
Twilight Run: OPEN
Principal’s Volunteer Dinner: Tristan Irving
Office Manager: Nicole White
You’re Invited To FTTS Board Meetings!
Join us to see how we are helping Tigard-Tualatin Schools. Meetings are 6:30 p.m. at the District Offices (6960 SW Sandburg St., Tigard)
- September 20, 2017
- October 18, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- December 20, 2017
- January 17, 2018
- February 21, 2018
- March 21, 2018
- April 18, 2018
- May 16, 2018
- June 20, 2018
- July 18, 2018
- August 15, 2018
address: 6960 SW Sandburg St., Tigard, OR 97223