Our Mission Statement: The Foundation for Tigard Tualatin Schools is a non-profit organization that…
Advocates for, and raises awareness about, the importance of strong schools in our community.
Offers support equally to all the schools in our district through fundraising, creating learning opportunities, and building partnerships within the community.
What We Do
We raise money to Boost Student Success at all 15 schools in the Tigard Tualatin School District. Foundation dollars pay for part-time licensed teachers and instructional assistants; reading, math and science programs; technology, arts and supplies that make a difference for kids. We grant money to teachers to pay for innovative programs. We hold SEED academic enrichment classes for all students. And we grant scholarships to our best and brightest as they take off for college.
How We Help
- Granting thousands of dollars to each school every year to spend on their greatest needs.(Foundation School Grants)
- Giving Innovative Grant money to teachers who are teaching our kids in new and exciting ways.(Innovative Grants)
- Granting money for the visual and performing arts. (Art in the Burbs Grants)
- Granting more than $13,000 in scholarships to the district’s graduating seniors.
- Providing academically challenging enrichment classes – our SEED program – to 3-12 graders in our district. Classes emphasize inquiry-based learning in the areas of science, mathematics, humanities and the arts.
Margie Greene – Executive Director
Board of Directors
Kim Kelleher – President
Pam Leavitt – President Elect
Karen Emerson- Vice President
Lynn Faulkenberry – Secretary
Tanner Johnson – Treasurer
Program & Event Chairs
Annual Fund Drive & Phone Outreach: Margie Greene
Art In The Burbs: Christina Brauer
Tee Up Fore Schools Golf Tournament: John Jones
Innovative Teaching Grants: Becky Chamseddine
Scholarships: Tanner Johnson
Twilight Run: Cyndy Hillier
Principal’s Volunteer Dinner: Tristan Irving
Office Manager: Carla Gardella
You’re Invited To FTTS Board Meetings!
Join us to see how we are helping Tigard-Tualatin Schools. Meetings are 6:30 p.m. at the District Offices (6960 SW Sandburg St., Tigard)
- September 28, 2016
- October 19, 2016
- November 16, 2016
- December 14, 2016
- January 18, 2017
- February 15, 2017
- March 15, 2017
- April 19, 2017
- May 17, 2017
- June 21, 2017
- July 19, 2017
- August 16, 2017
address: 6960 SW Sandburg St., Tigard, OR 97223